Below you can find some feeds from Psychology Today. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Psychotherapy and Medication (and Thrift Shopping) Will Beat My Depression
- Is Exposure & Response Prevention Therapy a Well-Guarded Secret?
- 6 Common Therapy Myths
- I’m No Psychopharmacologist
- A Promising Therapy for Healing PTSD
Parenting & Children
- 6 Expert Tips for a Happy and Healthy Marriage
- How to Have a Minimalist, Meaningful Holiday Season—And Why It’s So Important
- Teaching Your Child Body Positivity
- A Father’s Presence: Influences on His Daughter’s Development
- Psychology Around the Net: November 3, 2018
- OCD: When Obsessions Come True
- The Best and Worst Treatment Options for OCD
- Could Your Child’s Little Quirks Be Signs of OCD?
- The Link Between OCD and GOD: How Religion Impacts Symptomology
- OCD and Physical Pain